The purpose of this project was to make a film that was both entertaining and informative that covers the topic of DNA mutation. I think I as an individual met the purpose of this project by fulfilling my job but also stepping outside of it and helping separate groups. As a whole class we met the purpose by completing a quality film even when we thought we wouldn’t be able to finish it.
I think I personally did well in the project as far as finding as many areas as possible where I could provide help. As a whole class I think we did a good job at pulling this together even when we thought we wouldn’t.
Areas for Growth
On a personal level I think the biggest challenge I faced was finding ways to contribute to the project because I felt like I spent most of the project just looking for things to do. As a whole class I think communication was a big challenge. In the future I think these challenges could be better handled by having regular class meetings. Collaboration was a matter of working with the other people in different designated jobs and merging them. I collaborated by taking on other jobs than my own to carry help out the groups that had little bit more weight than me.
If I were to do this project again
If I were to change my approach to this collaboration I wouldn’t split up the groups so much and instead distribute the workload more evenly. If I were to change anything about this project it would probably be the script, I think we could have come up with a more interesting idea if we just put a little bit more thought into it. If I were to keep anything the same in this project it would definitely be the quality of the film, it was aesthetic and seemed very professional.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.